GENERICO.ruWorldATOR reported a significant decrease in demand for recreation in the Kuban

ATOR reported a significant decrease in demand for recreation in the Kuban


MOSCOW, 4 Aug. The demand for rest in the Kuban in August fell significantly and continues to decline, in addition, some hotels in the region began to close during the high season due to severe coronavirus restrictions, said Maya Lomidze, executive director of the Association of Tour Operators of Russia (ATOR). August – ed.) fell more than five times and it continues to decline. The number of new bookings is decreasing, “Lomidze said during a press conference on Wednesday, noting that the decline in tourist demand began in the first days after the announcement of the governor's decision edge about the new conditions of entry in August. In the Kuban, new hotel check-in rules begin to apply. “Some hotels close in August, during the high season, which accounted for more than 60% of total demand. They negotiate with their colleagues, relocate everyone (tourists – ed.) To one hotel and how- Then the costs are divided. The much-expected decline in prices has gone, by 20%. For some hotels, occupancy is at 80%, but for the majority it has dropped to 60-50%, “- added the head of ATOR. Lomidze stressed that it is not too late to ease the restrictions imposed by the Krasnodar Territory administration in order to restore demand. “We need to introduce an alternative. It’s not too late to do and skip either the vaccinated or those who are not vaccinated with a PCR test,” she concluded. In the face of a worsening epidemiological situation in the region, the authorities have tightened the rules for checking into hotels. Now in the Kuban, upon arrival, they require a certificate of the transferred coronavirus, no more than six months should pass from the day of recovery, or a certificate of vaccination, or a certificate of the passage of its first stage, or a certificate of medical withdrawal from vaccination together with a negative PCR test. on vacation, for this, upon check-in, you need to present a negative PCR test and voluntary consent to be vaccinated within three days from the date of arrival. The rules do not apply to young children, and minors from 15 to 18 years old need a “fresh” negative PCR test or a certificate of a past illness no earlier than six months before check-in. In the Kuban, messages about a family allegedly affected by vaccination will be checked

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

LATEST POSTS in this category