Information on the salaries of parliamentarians in September.
Among the chairmen and co-chairmen of the factions in September in the Rada, the first deputy head of the Servant of the People faction and the chairman of their party, Alexander Kornienko, earned the most. His salary was 46 762 hryvnia, reports with reference to
The second on the list is Irina Gerashchenko, who is the co-chair of the European Solidarity faction. This information was provided by the Office of the Verkhovna Rada.
The Verkhovna Rada Administration named the amount of salaries of chairmen and co-chairmen of factions in September
The chairmen and co-chairmen of political parties' factions for September 2021 received a salary for their work in the Verkhovna Rada:
- David Arakhamia, chairman of the Servant of the People faction – 26,001, 82 hryvnias;
- Oleksandr Kornienko, First Deputy Chairman of the Servant of the People faction – UAH 46,762.00;
- Yuriy Boyko, co-chairman of the Opposition Platform – For Life faction – UAH 37,145, 46;
- Vadim Rabinovich, co-chairman of the Opposition Platform – For Life faction – UAH 36,134, 28;
- Yulia Tymoshenko, “All-Ukrainian Association“ Batkivshchyna ”- 29 436, 91 hryvnias;
- Artur Gerasimov, co-chairman of the European Solidarity faction – 39 209, 10 hryvnia;
- Irina Gerashchenko, co-chairman of the European Solidarity faction – 43 130.01 hryvnia;
- Yaroslav Zheleznyak, head of the “Voice” faction – 41,169.54 hryvnia.
The latest information regarding the salaries of the leadership of the Verkhovna Rada
- For September, the total salary of Dmitry Razumkov, Ruslan Stefanchuk and Elena Kondratyuk is more than 172 thousand hryvnia.
- Then the first deputy chairman of the Verkhovna Rada Ruslan Stefanchuk earned 63,957.25 hryvnia in September. By the way, from October 8, he became the head of parliament.
- Even as head of the Rada, the current ex-head Dmitry Razumkov earned 54,497.88 hryvnia.
- In addition, the second deputy head of the Verkhovna Rada, Elena Kondratyuk, earned UAH 53,820.46 in September.