GENERICO.ruWorldIn Ukraine, they talked about the operation of the Netherlands to remove Tsemakh from Donbass

In Ukraine, they talked about the operation of the Netherlands to remove Tsemakh from Donbass


KYIV, 5 Dec For a long time, the Dutch side planned an operation to deliver to the territory controlled by Kiev the former commander of one of the air defense units of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic Vladimir Tsemakh, who is a witness in the case of the plane crash of flight MH17 in Donbass in 2014, said a former intelligence officer of Ukraine, one of the leaders of the operation on In June 2019, officers of the Security Service of Ukraine kidnapped Tsemakh from his apartment in Snezhnoye and took him to Kiev. In September of the same year, he was released as part of the simultaneous release of those detained by Moscow and Kiev. In June in the Netherlands, at a hearing in the case of the MH17 crash, the judge said that Tsemakh, who was a witness in the plane crash case, stated in August – early September 2019, when he was heard as a witness, that he had not seen the Buk air defense missile system during conflict in eastern Ukraine. Media: The Netherlands are preparing a new procedure against Russia in the MH17 case “The Dutch have been trying for a very long time to deliver Tsemakh. This operation has been planned by them for several years, and they appealed to our authorities and the top leadership of our state with a request to help do this. They even considered the possibility penetrate the territory of Snezhnoye, where he lived, get there in two helicopters, capture him and take him out. They wanted to do this because he was so important. a shot was fired, a rocket was launched and Boeing was shot down. He collaborated with the Russian command and took this Russian crew out of the territory to cover the Russia's involvement in the crash. A Malaysian Boeing flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur on flight MH17 abduction on July 17, 2014 near Donetsk. There were 298 people on board, all of whom died. Kiev blamed the militia for the crash; they said they did not have the means to shoot down an aircraft at such a height. The Joint Investigation Group (JIT), which, under the leadership of the Prosecutor General's Office of the Netherlands, without the participation of Russia, is investigating the circumstances of the crash, has previously presented interim results. The investigation claims that Boeing was shot down from the Buk anti-aircraft missile system belonging to the 53rd anti-aircraft missile brigade of the Russian Armed Forces from Kursk. As Russian Deputy Prosecutor General Nikolai Vinnichenko told RIA Novosti, the Russian side transferred to the Netherlands not only the data of Russian radars, but also the documentation , testifying that the Buk missile that hit Boeing belonged to Ukraine, and it was launched from the territory controlled by Kiev, but this information was ignored by the investigators. At the same time, on the first day of the court session, the prosecution admitted that it had received and is studying the data of the Russian prosecutor's office. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation noted that the JIT's accusations of Russia's involvement in the crash of the Malaysian Boeing are unfounded and regrettable, the investigation is biased and one-sided. President Vladimir Putin noted that Russia is not allowed to investigate the plane crash in eastern Ukraine, and Moscow can recognize the results of the investigation if it takes full part in it. All of the missiles, the engine of which was demonstrated by the Dutch commission to investigate the crash of MH17, were disposed of after 2011, the Russian Defense Ministry said. Press Secretary of the Russian President Dmitry Peskov has repeatedly stated that Moscow categorically rejects accusations of involvement in the crash of the Malaysian Boeing. that the MH17 was not shot down by the Buk air defense missile system

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

LATEST POSTS in this category