GENERICO.ruCrimeUkrainian sailor dies in Turkey: he drank disinfectant

Ukrainian sailor dies in Turkey: he drank disinfectant

A Ukrainian was poisoned on November 28. He spent two weeks in intensive care.

A seaman, a citizen of Ukraine, died in Turkey after drinking a disinfectant on a cargo ship. Prior to that, he was in intensive care, reports Chronicle.info with reference to the Correspondent.

It is noted that the sailor was 26 years old. He first drank vodka and then a disinfectant while on a ship flying a foreign flag off the coast of the city of Samsun in northern Turkey.

The Ukrainian was poisoned on November 28. He was admitted to the city hospital. There he fell into a coma. The efforts of the doctors did not lead to anything, and the sailor died.

The publication calls the name of the deceased Ukrainian – Maxim Stovba.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

LATEST POSTS in this category