Retired Chechen judge Saidi Yangulbaev commented on threats from State Duma deputy Adam Delimkhanov, who said that he “leaves to descendants an order to tear off the heads” of the Yangulbaev family. The interview with the judge was published by Republic.
“They like it when they cut off their heads. They did this in the first Chechen war, it was not men who fought, so the heads of the captives were cut off. And I would not have left anywhere if the law had been in force in Russia, if it had been protected by law,” Yangulbaev said.
At the end of the conversation with the publication, the judge said: “I have lived my life, and if they cut off my head, I will go to heaven, and those who do this will go to hell. Everything is the will of Allah, and if they come to cut off their heads, let them do it with dignity, face to face, and not shoot in the back, as they have already done.
Yangulbaev also noted that the decision to terminate his resignation, which was made on February 3, should have taken place in a different order: the Investigative Committee appeals to the Prosecutor General's Office with a request to initiate a criminal case, then the department submits this proposal for consideration by the highest qualification board of judges of Russia, and after that a decision is made to terminate the resignation. “But in Chechnya they know that in Moscow they won’t give them consent and take the easy way: they turn to the board of judges of Chechnya, and it is under Kadyrov’s boot and follows all the instructions,” the judge added.
According to Yangulbaev, he was not notified that the collegium would consider the issue of depriving him of his status, and was not given the opportunity to write objections. He realized «that something will happen» when in the first days of February he did not receive his pension. As the judge noted, he plans to appeal the decision to terminate the resignation.
Killing, imprisoning, scaring. The abduction of the judge's wife by Chechen security forces in Nizhny Novgorod is the main thing
In January, Chechen security forces arrived at the home of the Yangulbaev family in Nizhny Novgorod and took the judge's wife, Zarema Musayeva, to Grozny. She was taken to Grozny under the pretext of interrogation in a criminal case. The police could not detain Saydi Yangulbaev because of his status. “They (the security forces — MZ) were stunned, they sat here for an hour, thinking about how to take him away too, they settled on the fact that Zarema needed to be taken,” said Serhiy Babinets, a lawyer for the Committee against Torture, who was present at the scene.
The head of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov, claimed that during the detention, Musaeva attacked a policeman and «almost deprived him of an eye.» After that, she was sent to a pre-trial detention center on the case of using violence against a security officer that is dangerous to life or health (Part 2 of Article 318 of the Criminal Code).
«Tear off your heads, work on you, kill you.» The head of Chechnya and the deputy of the State Duma again threaten the family of a retired judge
On February 1, during the broadcast on Instagram, Kadyrov and Delimkhanov discussed Yangulbaev. Delimkhanov said that he was declaring a blood feud on his family and «leaves to the descendants an order to tear off their heads.» The press secretary of President Vladimir Putin, Dmitry Peskov, said that the authorities «would not like to interfere in this process.» At the same time, the Head of the Duma faction «Fair Russia — Patriots — For Truth» Sergei Mironov urged the prosecutor's office to check the words of Delimkhanov and asked the FSB to ensure the safety of Yangulbaev. 1ADAT, and the judge himself left Russia with his daughter.

