More
    GENERICO.ruSample Page

    Sample Page Title


    Flag of Bulgaria. File photoROME, Apr 27The Bulgarian government was ready to cut off natural gas supplies from Russia and there would be no reduction in gas supplies to consumers, Prime Minister Kiril Petkov said. «Gazprom» announced its intention to cut off supplies gas. The Bulgarian government is ready for such a scenario. There will be no reduction in the supply of gas to consumers,» he said on Wednesday morning before the start of the meeting of the Council of Ministers. The Prime Minister's statement was broadcast by the Bulgarian TV channel NOVA. >Volodin commented on the suspension of gas supplies to Bulgaria and PolandAccording to Petkov, the Bulgarian Energy Ministry has «a clear action plan, including a ready-made plan for supplies from alternative sources.» The Bulgarian prime minister called Gazprom's decision to suspend supplies «gross violation of contracts and blackmail.» He pointed out that the requirement to make payments for gas «in rubles through third parties» does not comply with the terms of the contracts. «We will not submit to such a racket,» Petkov said. The head of government also indicated that Bulgaria is currently reviewing all agreements concluded with Gazprom, including the agreement on gas transit through the country.EC Calls Gazprom's Suspension of Gas Supplies Blackmail Petkov said he had a telephone conversation Wednesday morning with his Greek counterpart, Kyriakos Mitsotakis, on a topic related to diversifying sources of natural gas supplies. The Bulgarian prime minister also spoke with the head of the European Commission, Ursula von der Leyen, who stated that the unilateral violation of the treaty by Gazprom is a pan-European problem and the response to it will be common. with the cessation of gas supplies from the Russian Federation, was discussed in the country back in February. Earlier on Wednesday, the director of the Bulgarian company Bulgartransgaz, Vladimir Malinov, said that «at this stage, Russian gas supplies to Bulgaria have not been interrupted yet.»Austria admitted that they could not do without Russian gas. This was later confirmed by Bulgarian Energy Minister Alexander Nikolov, who during a briefing in Sofia said that, despite Gazprom's decision, there would be enough gas for domestic consumers «at least a month in advance.» He emphasized that the Bulgarian side did not allow any violations of existing agreements and stated that «gas is currently being used as a political and economic weapon.» PGNiG (Poland) due to non-payment in rubles. As of the end of April 26, Gazprom Export had not received payments for gas supplies in April from these companies in rubles, in accordance with Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 172 dated March 31, 2022. Payments for gas supplied from using the new details, about which the counterparties were informed.

    ОСТАВЬТЕ ОТВЕТ

    Пожалуйста, введите ваш комментарий!
    пожалуйста, введите ваше имя здесь

    Последнее в категории