GENERICO.ruRussiaMore than 20 regions reported on the completion of "partial" mobilization and "implementation of plans" on conscription

More than 20 regions reported on the completion of “partial” mobilization and “implementation of plans” on conscription

Regions report on the completion of the “partial” mobilization announced by Vladimir Putin. 12 days after it started, more than 20 subjects had already done it.

Governor of the Novosibirsk Region Andrey Travnikov today announced the completion of the “first stage” of mobilization. On October 3, the press service of the head of the Rostov region, Vasily Golubev, also said that “the task of partial mobilization was completed in full.” The next day, September 26, the governor of Sevastopol, Mikhail Razvozhaev, said the same thing.

After that, the completed “partial” mobilization was discussed in Adygea, Khakassia, Buryatia, Arkhangelsk, Tambov, Ivanovo, Bryansk and Murmansk regions, Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug, Jewish Autonomous Region, Republics of Komi and Mari El and Perm Territory.

1ArticleA dodger's memo. Some advice from human rights activists on how not to fall under mobilization

In Tyva, the announcement of the end of the draft on September 29 coincided with protests against mobilization – 27 people were detained in Kyzyl, police used force against several participants in the action.

The head of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov, said that the plan for mobilization since the beginning of the war has been fulfilled by 254%, so it will not be carried out in the republic. The day before, about 40 women went to an anti-draft rally in Grozny and were detained. Kadyrov called Chechen women “enemies of the people” and later said that he had sent their relatives to fight in Ukraine.

The Governor of the Trans-Baikal Territory Alexander Osipov and the Acting Head of the Vladimir Region Alexander Avdeev, the authorities of the Belgorod and Kursk Regions, the Kamchatka Territory and North Ossetia reported on the “almost complete” completion of the mobilization. In the Pskov region, they plan to complete the mobilization by October 10.

Shoigu promised that 300,000 people — reservists and “people with combat experience” — would be drafted, but the presidential decree does not contain clear criteria for the number of recruits. The Main Organizational and Mobilization Directorate of the General Staff indicated that conscription quotas would not be set, but the heads of the regions continue to talk about the fulfillment of the set plans.

The head of the human rights “Agora” Pavel Chikov noted that officials in the Sverdlovsk region mentioned ” mobilization plan” of 9.7 thousand people, and in Tatarstan the “lowered” quota of 10 thousand mobilized was reduced to 3 thousand. The Vologda, Kaluga, Kursk, Pskov and Ryazan regions were talking about 2-3 thousand people.

Military Commissar of the Tula Region Alexander Safronov noted that it was incorrect to talk about the implementation of plans. “Tasks for each subject can be set permanently until mobilization is completed. The execution of tasks at the moment can be done constantly,” Safronov explained. =”1″ />Article“Complete bullshit.” How mobilized Russians are being prepared for war in Ukraine – the story of a private from Kaliningrad

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

LATEST POSTS in this category