GENERICO.ruВ миреSBU reported on the identification of five Ukrainians filming night flights

SBU reported on the identification of five Ukrainians filming night flights


Go to mediabankA sign on the building of the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) in Kyiv. Archival photoMOSCOW, Oct 22The Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) reported that it had identified five Ukrainians who were filming night arrivals in the Cherkasy region, explanatory work was carried out with violators. Earlier, the SBU urged residents not to film and not to distribute photos and videos of the consequences of attacks on infrastructure, since they can be used by the Russian Federation, for the distribution of these materials on the Internet they can be held criminally liable.

"The SBU identified five citizens who filmed a film about night arrivals in Cherkasy areas. …This video was sent via instant messengers to their friends and acquaintances and posted on various telegram channels. Thanks to this, it became available (for viewing — ed.)", the SBU said in a Telegram channel.

The department noted that the video could be used for «repeated missile strikes.» The SBU officers carried out explanatory work with all the identified persons. Attacks on the Ukrainian infrastructure of the Russian Armed Forces began on October 10, two days after the terrorist attack on the Crimean bridge, which, according to the Russian authorities, is being carried out by the Ukrainian special services. The strikes are carried out on energy, defense industry, military command and communications facilities throughout the country, from Kharkov and Kyiv to Lvov and Ivano-Frankivsk. Since then, air raid alerts have been announced in the Ukrainian regions every day, sometimes all over the country. Volodymyr Zelenskyy said on October 18 that 30% of power plants in Ukraine had been destroyed, leading to massive power outages. infrastructure facilities of Ukraine

ОСТАВЬТЕ ОТВЕТ

Пожалуйста, введите ваш комментарий!
пожалуйста, введите ваше имя здесь

Последнее в категории