GENERICO.ruСпортThe ex-head of the RFU called Dziuba a "dead" footballer

The ex-head of the RFU called Dziuba a «dead» footballer


MOSCOW, Oct 24, Oleg Bogatov. Turkish Adana Demirspor striker Artem Dziuba has already squandered his best football qualities, said the honorary president of the Russian Football Union Vyacheslav Koloskov. The 34-year-old Russian joined the team in August as a free agent, signing a 1+1 contract. The striker took part in five matches of the team in all tournaments and scored one goal. «And who needs him here?» Koloskov said, answering a question about the possibility of returning Dzyuba to Russia. — Who will take him? He can even dream of going to play in England, but who really needs him? Yes, «Rubin» invited him. So what? Who needs him? That's it, Dzyuba is no longer there, he is already a dead footballer. Remember how (the head of the Moscow Spartak) Nikolai Petrovich Starostin said: «Who burned down , you can’t set it on fire. «That's it, it has already burned down. I put an end to it a long time ago. And you forget about it.» Previously, Dziuba played for Moscow Spartak, Tomsk Tom, Rostov, Tula Arsenal and St. Petersburg «Zenith». The striker also has 55 matches for the Russian national team, in which he scored 30 goals.

Предыдущая статья
Следующая статья

ОСТАВЬТЕ ОТВЕТ

Пожалуйста, введите ваш комментарий!
пожалуйста, введите ваше имя здесь

Последнее в категории