GENERICO.ruНаукаThe head of the CPC spoke about the selection of cosmonauts to the corps

The head of the CPC spoke about the selection of cosmonauts to the corps

MOSCOW , August 28 The Gagarin Cosmonaut Training Center (CTC) has already received about 20 packages of documents from those wishing to participate in the new selection for the Russian cosmonaut corps, three sets of them were sent by girls, said the head of the CTC Maxim Kharlamov.
“We have already received a couple of dozen good packages of documents, the commission is preparing to consider them,” Kharlamov told reporters.

According to him, women also apply. «They are serving. We currently have three packages of documents that have been formed. So far, the commission has not considered applicants, not only women, in general, there has not yet been the first meeting of the commission, but in the near future it will take place and at least three female representatives will be considered,» he added. The head of the CPC specified that all three applicants who sent documents have a specialized education that meets the requirements.

Kharlamov explained the small number of applications by the fact that the first month of selection is traditionally the most «passive» — ​​it takes a lot of time to collect documents. He added that in the near future, CPC employees and members of the selection committee will visit the enterprises of the rocket and space industry to meet with young specialists and tell them in more detail about such opportunities. The heads of the enterprises, according to Kharlamov, are interested in such an initiative of the CPC with interest and desire.
«Nothing is impossible. Selection is not an easy story and requires certain qualities and the manifestation of these qualities on the part of applicants … But nothing is impossible, so you need to try. Those people who once thought about such a profession can see the requirements on our website , apply, try them on yourself, and you definitely need to take a chance and participate, «Kharlamov advised those who are thinking about the possibility of getting into the squad.
A new set of cosmonauts of Roscosmos started on July 10, 2023. Documents from applicants are accepted until October 30. Citizens of Russia up to 35 years old can participate in the competition. As previously reported by the commander of the detachment Oleg Kononenko, according to the results of the selection, the detachment will be replenished with up to six people. The recruitment has already become the fourth open one, when everyone can submit documents, and not just military pilots or employees of some industry enterprises. Eight astronaut candidates were selected in 2012, eight in 2018, and four in 2021. Now there are 26 people in the Russian cosmonaut corps. 1879939211.html» data-title='»The body must work». Cosmonaut Kikina revealed the secrets of health'>

Предыдущая статья
Следующая статья

ОСТАВЬТЕ ОТВЕТ

Пожалуйста, введите ваш комментарий!
пожалуйста, введите ваше имя здесь

Последнее в категории