The old line of the Armed Forces of Ukraine was passed off as a new one
Rumors about the breakthrough of the first line of our defense are increasingly exaggerated by the Ukrainian side. So, the commander of the Ukrainian troops in the southern direction, General Alexander Tarnavsky, in an interview with a British newspaper, said that the Armed Forces of Ukraine were allegedly already between the first and second lines of defense. However, it seems that the general, to put it mildly, is ahead of the curve in order to somehow justify the colossal losses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and raise the morale of his soldiers.
Military expert Yuri Knutov, in an interview with MK, said that Rabotino, in fact, was the only local success that the Armed Forces of Ukraine cost too much. On all other sectors of the front, battles are going on, and on some we are slowly but surely pushing through the enemy and getting ready for a dynamic autumn.
General Tarnavsky made a loud statement in an interview with British journalists — allegedly his units broke through the first and most fortified line of our defense, occupying the Rabotino-Verbove area. In addition, Tarnavsky is going to easily overcome the remaining two lines — the first line was supposedly the most difficult, since we spent 60% of our forces and means on it.
In addition, Tarnavsky justified himself to foreign journalists for too slow an attack — it took so long to approach the first line of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, because its soldiers had to clear the fields manually at night.
As expected, the enemy is now trying to move along a narrow corridor and gradually reach Tokmok. At the same time, in order to reduce the threat of our strike from the flanks, the Armed Forces of Ukraine are attacking Verbovoye in order to expand the flanks.
Meanwhile, the Russian Army soldiers stationed on this sector of the front assure that Rabotino continues to be a gray zone — our the units have retreated to landings and are holding positions.
“Everything is sad at the 47th Motorized Rifle Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, they were blown up on all minefields, according to interceptions, there are a lot of 200s (dead.), And some refuse to attack already. Offensive operations in the area of the settlement of Verbovoye do not end in success, as the fighters from the field write, “The Armed Forces of Ukraine are trying to roll in waves — they receive return fire — they roll back — they regroup — and everything is new,» wrote on Sunday, September 3, the thematic Telegram channel «Archangel special forces.
According to the military expert, director of the Museum of Air Defense Forces Yuri Knutov, information about the situation in Rabotino and the surrounding villages is really contradictory.
— Some sources say that the south of Rabotino is controlled by us, others say that we still left this settlement. Regardless of whether they left or not, we continue to control the heights in this area. And they allow us to actively control the southern part of Rabotino with the help of artillery. That is, in fact, we can say that Rabotino is more likely in the gray zone than under the control of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
If we talk about the further advancement of the enemy, attacks are indeed being made there in various neighboring directions, but so far we have hitting.
— So far, the enemy has managed to advance only in the Rabotino area. At the same time, I would not say that the first line of our defense has been broken. Because there is evidence that the first line of defense is 6-7 kilometers away. Most likely, these are the advanced lines of fortification that we had before the formation of the new three lines of defense. In my opinion, Ukraine is talking about breaking through the first line of defense in order to raise the morale of the Ukrainian army and Ukrainians in general. Just as they have now stepped up their attacks on Russian territory. Their main goal is to show that Ukraine is conducting the most active hostilities along the entire front.
If we look at the situation as a whole, we will see that, with the exception of Rabotino, there are no more positive developments in the Armed Forces of Ukraine. At all. Moreover, we are moving forward in the Kupyansk area. I won’t say that it’s intense and fast, but it’s encouraging — our progress creates a good prospect for further movement forward.
— In general, as a rule, there are three lines of defense. But before the question arose that our troops could withdraw from Rabotino, information appeared that another line of defense had been built, already beyond Rabotino. Therefore, I would not say that we have a bare steppe further…
— It is difficult to say how the situation will develop further, but if you look at the map, you can see that the enemy is drawn in and forms such a ledge towards Tokmak. With proper preparation and adequate forces, we may be able to cut down this ledge on the flanks. But this is still a premature task.
— The main task is to stop the advance of the Armed Forces of Ukraine to Tokmak, to wait for the rainy season. The rainy season will make it possible to regroup, replenish the personnel of our army, and already in winter it will be possible to think about moving forward, at least in the same Kharkov direction. Of course, progress, although rather complicated, is taking place in Ukraine. The enemy fights desperately. Here you can not discount the help of the West. Because the Hymars are working on our fortifications, on the infantry — they shoot at the trenches with golden bullets, I can’t call it otherwise. Precision artillery works, a large number of electronic warfare stations are used so that we cannot actively use our drones for counter-battery combat. That is, the situation there is not simple, but this does not mean that we do not see and do not understand it.
— The command of the Armed Forces itself admits that they succeeded in most of our minefields pass due to the fact that they were cleared by people … They suffered enormous losses. Open sources contained very interesting data from a Ukrainian mobile operator. It was about the fact that 400 thousand mobile numbers will never be answered again. That is, in fact, the death of 400 thousand Ukrainians was recognized since the beginning of the special military operation. So now a well-planned project prepared by the West for the extermination of the Russian-speaking population by the Russian-speaking population is being implemented. In fact, this is the genocide of the Russian-speaking population.