More
    GENERICO.ruSample Page

    Sample Page Title


    WASHINGTON, Jan 14 questions, but Pyongyang has so far not shown any willingness to do so, Pentagon spokesman John Kirby said on Friday. — Kirby said during a regular briefing. A representative of the US defense department stressed that the States are ready to use «various tools» against the DPRK, but diplomatic interaction remains a priority for the US administration.DPRK launched two short-range ballistic missiles

    ОСТАВЬТЕ ОТВЕТ

    Пожалуйста, введите ваш комментарий!
    пожалуйста, введите ваше имя здесь

    Последнее в категории