GENERICO.ruСпортNadal says he'll play in Cincinnati

Nadal says he'll play in Cincinnati


MOSCOW, Aug 10 Spanish tennis player Rafael Nadal announced that he would take part in the tournament series «Masters» in the American Cincinnati. On July 7, Nadal withdrew from the semi-finals of Wimbledon and has not played a single match since then. He suffered a torn abdominal muscle in the quarterfinals of the Grand Slam tournament against American Taylor Fritz. «Glad to play in Cincinnati again. I'm flying there tomorrow,» Nadal wrote on Instagram (Meta activity (Facebook and Instagram social networks) is banned in Russia as extremist). Tournament in Cincinnati will be held from 14 to 21 August. Nadal became the winner of the competition in 2013.

ОСТАВЬТЕ ОТВЕТ

Пожалуйста, введите ваш комментарий!
пожалуйста, введите ваше имя здесь

Последнее в категории