GENERICO.ruЭкономикаYouTube is not expected to be blocked in Russia, Pushkov said

YouTube is not expected to be blocked in Russia, Pushkov said

MOSCOW, July 18 There are no plans to block YouTube in Russia, said Alexey Pushkov, head of the Federation Council Commission on Information Policy.

“As far as I know, YouTube is not expected to be blocked,” he said at a press conference at the site press center of the media group «Russia Today».

Last week, Rostelecom warned about a possible slowdown in YouTube. He cited technical problems with Google equipment as the reason, which could affect the download speed and quality of video playback for subscribers of all Russian operators.

The Kremlin noted that there are no plans to block access to the video hosting service, and the difficulties in its operation are related to the fact that the equipment has not been updated for more than two years, after Google left the Russian market.

Предыдущая статья
Следующая статья

ОСТАВЬТЕ ОТВЕТ

Пожалуйста, введите ваш комментарий!
пожалуйста, введите ваше имя здесь

Последнее в категории