GENERICO.ruВ миреPrime Minister of Japan Kishida commented on the video from Bucha in the Ukrainian media

Prime Minister of Japan Kishida commented on the video from Bucha in the Ukrainian media


Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida. File photoTOKYO, Apr 4Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida on NHK channel condemned Russia in connection with the video from the Ukrainian Bucha, which the Russian Ministry of Defense previously called a fake.

"Sharply condemn actions to harm civilians, which is a violation of international law. We know that condemnation is growing in the world community, Japan also strongly condemns and condemns actions that present a problem from a humanitarian point of view and are a violation of international law", he told reporters on Monday.

Kishida did not rule out the possibility of adopting additional sanctions against Russia in connection with this. «As for new sanctions, we will proceed from the general situation in cooperation with the world community, and we will do what our country should do,» the prime minister said. Minister. Earlier, the Ukrainian authorities and the media distributed a video allegedly filmed in the city of Bucha, Kiev region, where the bodies of the dead lie on the road. Users noticed that the “dead” move their arms and remove their limbs so as not to fall under the wheels of military equipment. Also, in the rear-view mirror of the operator's car, you can see how one of the «dead» gets up as soon as the car passes by.Antonov: The United States is hushing up information about the shelling of Bucha by the Ukrainian military The Russian Defense Ministry said that all photographs and video materials published by the Kiev regime, allegedly indicating some kind of «crimes» by Russian military personnel in the city of Bucha, Kiev region, are «another provocation.» As noted in the military department, during the time this settlement was under the control of the Russian Armed Forces, not a single local resident suffered from any violent actions. The ministry noted that all Russian units completely left Bucha on March 30, and exits from the city in the northern direction were not blocked, while the southern outskirts, including residential areas, were fired around the clock by Ukrainian troops from large-caliber artillery, tanks and multiple launch rocket systems. The West has imposed new sanctions against the Russian Federation because of Ukraine. Russian President Vladimir Putin said that the policy of containment and weakening of Russia is a long-term strategy of the West, and the sanctions dealt a serious blow to the entire global economy. According to him, the main goal of the West is to worsen the lives of millions of people. Putin also said that the United States and the European Union had effectively defaulted on their obligations to Russia, freezing its foreign exchange reserves. He added that the current events draw a line under the global dominance of the West in both politics and economics. for the video from Bucha

Предыдущая статья
Следующая статья

ОСТАВЬТЕ ОТВЕТ

Пожалуйста, введите ваш комментарий!
пожалуйста, введите ваше имя здесь

Последнее в категории