GENERICO.ruWorldKyiv police denied Zelensky's "reservation" about "mass grave"

Kyiv police denied Zelensky's “reservation” about “mass grave”


President of Ukraine Vladimir Zelensky. File photoMOSCOW, April 30The representative of the Kyiv police, Irina Pryanishnikova, in an interview with the Ukrainian edition of Suspilne, denied the words of Vladimir Zelensky, saying that he “misspoke”, declaring a “mass grave” with 900 bodies of civilians in the Kyiv region, the police have no such data. At the same time, Zelensky's press secretary later tried to justify himself for the leader, stating that these were supposedly general “approximate” statistics on those who died in the region. Earlier, Zelensky, in an interview with Polish media, said that a mass grave with about 900 civilians was allegedly found in the Kyiv region. “The police of the Kyiv region have no information about a mass grave with 900 bodies of civilians,” the publication said in the Telegram channel. According to Pryanishnikova, Zelensky “misspoke or had in mind general statistics on the dead.”The Ministry of Defense spoke about the crimes of the Ukrainian Nazis during the war years Zelensky's press secretary Serhiy Nikiforov later told UNIAN that “a new mass grave was indeed found in the Kyiv region,” however, the 900 people Zelensky spoke about is the total number of those killed in the region. “President I didn’t separate the two theses intonation. The first is that today a new mass grave was indeed found near Bucha, now it is being investigated,” Nikiforov quoted the agency as saying. Zelensky’s second thesis, he claims, was that 900 is in that area. “Ukraine during the conduct of the Russian special operation repeatedly staged provocations, in particular in Bucha, Kramatorsk and Mariupol. Moscow refuted them by presenting photo and video materials. Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said that NATO turns a blind eye to the crimes of the Kyiv regime.The Ministry of Defense debunked the myth of the fight between Bandera and the NazisThe Russian Ministry of Defense previously said that all photographs and video materials published by the Kyiv regime, allegedly indicating some kind of “crimes” by Russian military personnel in the city of Bucha, Kyiv region, are “another provocation.” As noted in the military department, during the time this settlement was under the control of the Russian Armed Forces, not a single local resident suffered from any violent actions. The ministry noted that all Russian units completely left Bucha on March 30, and exits from the city in the northern direction were not blocked, while the southern outskirts, including residential areas, were shelled by Ukrainian troops around the clock from large-caliber artillery, tanks and multiple launch rocket systems. Press Secretary of the President of the Russian Federation Dmitry Peskov stated that Russia categorically rejects any accusations of involvement in the death of people in Bucha and demands that international leaders not rush to sweeping accusations against Russia, but listen to Moscow's arguments.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

LATEST POSTS in this category