
Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko. File photo MINSK, May 5. Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko said that he would soon meet with the head of the Russian state Vladimir Putin, the state agency Belta reports. During an interview with the Associated Press, an American journalist spoke about «Russian atrocities in Ukraine «, citing provocations in Bucha and Mariupol as an example, and asked Lukashenka if he could tell his Russian counterpart that «it's time to stop.» «/>Russia knows who prepared the provocation in Bucha, Putin said. «I promise to convey your words to the President of Russia. We will meet with him soon. I promise. But I want to address you, the West, first of all, the same words: stop lying. You in vain give the example of Bucha. What happened in Bucha (I don’t know how much you are immersed in this) — we know who organized this window dressing,» he said. According to Lukashenka, «there were mostly British cars (in my opinion, we saw four cars, gave the numbers to the Russians) arrived from Lviv, filmed in Bucha and then threw them into the information space. «He noted that he was not the first to face such provocations, especially after the events of 2020. «I know how it's done. So don't talk about Butch,» he added.Antonov called the purpose of the provocation in BuchaRussia launched a military operation in Ukraine on February 24. President Vladimir Putin called its goal «the protection of people who have been subjected to bullying and genocide by the Kyiv regime for eight years.» For this, according to him, it is planned to carry out «demilitarization and denazification of Ukraine», to bring to justice all war criminals responsible for «bloody crimes against civilians» in Donbass. According to the Russian Ministry of Defense, the Armed Forces strike only at the military infrastructure and Ukrainian troops and, as of March 25, they have completed the main tasks of the first stage — they have significantly reduced the combat potential of Ukraine. The main goal in the Russian military department was called the liberation of Donbass. The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation previously said that all photographs and video materials published by the Kyiv regime, allegedly testifying to some kind of «crimes» by Russian military personnel in the city of Bucha, Kyiv region, are «another provocation.» As noted in the military department, during the time this settlement was under the control of the Russian Armed Forces, not a single local resident suffered from any violent actions. The ministry noted that all Russian units completely left Bucha on March 30, and exits from the city in the northern direction were not blocked, while the southern outskirts, including residential areas, were fired around the clock by Ukrainian troops from large-caliber artillery, tanks and multiple launch rocket systems. Press Secretary of the President of the Russian Federation Dmitry Peskov stated that Russia categorically rejects any accusations of involvement in the death of people in Bucha and demands that international leaders not rush to sweeping accusations against Russia, but listen to Moscow's arguments.
A refugee from Kyiv told how he was offered to star in a fake about Bucha

