GENERICO.ruSportMembers of KAMAZ-master receive subpoenas from the military enlistment office, Chagin said

Members of KAMAZ-master receive subpoenas from the military enlistment office, Chagin said


MOSCOW, Oct 4, Vasily Bogdanov. KAMAZ-master team members they are already receiving summons to the military registration and enlistment office in connection with partial mobilization, said team leader Vladimir Chagin. By decree of President Vladimir Putin, from September 21, partial mobilization has been announced in Russia. According to Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu, it is needed to control the 1,000-kilometer line of contact and the liberated territories in Ukraine. During the mobilization, a total of 300,000 reservists will be called up, which is a little more than 1% of the total mobilization resource of the Russian Federation. “In our team there are persons liable for military service who meet the criteria for mobilization. No one is going to evade, everyone comes to the military registration and enlistment office on subpoenas. So far no one received any specific referrals. At the moment, documents are being verified, so we are waiting for orders. Where we are useful to our homeland, we will serve there. We also need to understand that we have not just a team, but a unique production for the manufacture of equipment. Therefore, we have to determine the role in which we can be useful. Personally, I have not received a summons yet,” Chagin said.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

LATEST POSTS in this category