GENERICO.ruCrimeIn the Khabarovsk Territory, a grenade fuse went off in the hands of a teenager

In the Khabarovsk Territory, a grenade fuse went off in the hands of a teenager


< br />

VLADIVOSTOK, Oct. 19 A teenager in the Khabarovsk Territory lost two fingers after a fuse for hand grenades went off in his hands, the department reported Ministry of Internal Affairs for the region.

” It was established that on Wednesday evening a 14-year-old schoolboy from the village of Elban, Amur region, while walking with friends, found a tin can with objects unknown to him. One of them exploded in the teenager’s hand,” the department noted.


Investigators seized eight items. They turned out to be fuses for hand grenades.

It is clarified that the message to the police came from the hospital where the child was hospitalized. As a result, he had to have two fingers amputated.
A criminal case has been initiated under the article “Illegal acquisition, transfer, sale, storage, transportation, forwarding or carrying of explosives or explosive devices.” Police officers are identifying those involved in the crime.
An investigation is being conducted into the fact of causing bodily harm to a child.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

LATEST POSTS in this category