GENERICO.ruCrimeIn Khabarovsk, patients at an oncology center were evacuated due to a wiring fire

In Khabarovsk, patients at an oncology center were evacuated due to a wiring fire

KHABAROVSK, November 30 Patients of the regional clinical oncology center in Khabarovsk were evacuated due to a wiring fire, said Ekaterina Potvorova, a representative of the regional head office of the Ministry of Emergency Situations.
At about 12.30 (5.30 Moscow time), employees of the oncology center began asking patients to leave the main building of the building where the registration desk was located. There was a persistent burning smell and strong smoke.
“”Firefighters arrived at the scene due to a high level of danger. As it turned out, there was a short circuit in the electrical panel on the ground floor… They managed to eliminate it with a fire extinguisher. For safety reasons, people were taken out of the building,” Potvorova told the agency's correspondent.
The building was de-energized. People went outside without any light indoors. Firefighters helped evacuate the patients.

In Khabarovsk on Thursday it was minus 20 degrees outside, windy, it felt like minus 28 degrees.
After thorough ventilation of the premises, the oncology center will return to work, a representative of the regional head office of the Ministry of Emergency Situations assured.
The Regional Clinical Oncology Center is a specialized treatment and preventive institution in the east of the country. The center is designated as a basic medical institution for providing oncological care to the population of the region using modern diagnostic and treatment technologies. The oncology center includes: a hospital, a clinic, an outpatient chemotherapy department, a mammology center, a diagnostic center, a department of functional and ultrasound diagnostics, an endoscopic department, an X-ray department, a clinical diagnostic laboratory.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

LATEST POSTS in this category