GENERICO.ruCrimeThe Russian skewered his buttocks after barbecue

The Russian skewered his buttocks after barbecue

112: a Moscow resident accidentally pierced his buttocks with skewers after barbecue and ended up in the hospital

112: a Moscow resident accidentally pierced his buttocks with skewers after a barbecue and ended up in the hospital

In Moscow, doctors helped an unlucky birthday boy cure a delicate injury – a man was admitted to the hospital with kebab skewers embedded in his buttocks.

As 112 reports, a Muscovite celebrated his birthday so well in nature that when he returned home, he missed the chair and sat down right on the floor, on which lay a bag of skewers. Ambulance doctors took the victim to the hospital, where surgeons removed sharp objects from the shish kebab maker’s body and treated the wounds.

It is reported that the patient has already been released home.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

LATEST POSTS in this category