Apple is holding a spring presentation of its new products.
Demonstrated the updated iPhone SE, iPad and more, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to RBC-Ukraine.
iPhone SE with A15 processor
Apple has announced a new iPhone SE with A15 processor.
The device is equipped with Ceramic Shield glass on the front and back. The updated model will have improved battery life and support for 5G.
Starting price — starting at $429.
iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro green
Green for iPhone was announced as a bonus 13 and iPhone 13 Pro
M1-powered iPad Air
The 5th generation iPad Air will feature a selfie camera 12 MP and Center Stage.
In particular, the device will support:
- 5G network;
- second generation pencils.< /li>
At the time of sale, two versions of the tablet will be available to choose from: 64 GB and 256 GB. The price starts at $569.
Processor M1 Ultra
As of today, it will be Apple's most powerful personal computer processor.
The company has combined two M1 Max chips into one Ultra.
Among its features:
- Supports up to 128 GB of combined memory;
- 20-core (16 high-speed and 4 power-efficient cores)
- 8 times faster than M1.
Mac Studio computer
Apple's new computer based on M1 Max and M1 Ultra processors:
- all aluminum;
- 7.7″ wide x 3.7″ high;
- Supports four monitors and one 4K TV;
- Quiet operation;
- equipped with an improved cooling system;
- up to 8 TB SSD.
Price for M1 Max — from $1999, on M1 Ultra — from $3999
The monitor has a similar design to the 24″ iMac:
- Able to tilt up to 30 degrees;
- 27″ display with 5K support and Tope;
- 12 MP ultra-wide front camera;
- studio quality microphone;
- 6 speakers;
- capable of connecting to three Studio Displays .
Price starts at $1599.