GENERICO.ruCrimeA Petersburger choked on a sausage and died

A Petersburger choked on a sausage and died

A resident of St. Petersburg died because of a sausage

A resident of St. Petersburg died because of a sausage

Fontanka reported that an accident occurred in the Nevsky district of St. Petersburg.

According to the publication, a man living in a house on Kollontai Street I accidentally choked on a sausage at breakfast. The ambulance team took him to the hospital in a state of clinical death.

Doctors found a piece of sausage in his respiratory tract. Doctors fought for the man's life, but were unable to save him. He died on the morning of February 11.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

LATEST POSTS in this category